Early Learning & Childcare Consultation Services
Support When You Need It Most
Now Offering Recorded Classroom Observations!
Consultation Services Offered
Toggle through the tabs below to learn more about our consultation services.
- IMPACT's team of inclusive childcare specialists assists program administrators with knowledge and resources to create a welcoming environment for all children and families. We can help you implement inclusive education practices and procedures, such as writing an inclusion statement for your parent handbook, or making sure new staff receive training during onboarding to support children with challenging behaviors.
- IMPACT can help you create care plans (for children who have allergies, dietary accommodations, take medication, use medical equipment, etc.) and learn how to implement universal developmental screeners such as the Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE).
- IMPACT supports directors with leadership skills so that you have the confidence to coach and support your staff on best practices for effective inclusive early childhood education.
- IMPACT provides resources, strategies and coaching to support teachers in offering a high-quality learning experience for all children.
- IMPACT helps teachers individualize instruction, partner with families, and create a healthy and safe classroom environment.
- IMPACT also helps customize strategies for children with challenging behaviors, developmental delays, or trauma histories. Our consultants may suggest sensory strategies, visual supports, or tools for self-regulation, that benefit all children in the classroom.
- When a child has more specific needs, IMPACT – with parent consent – supports teachers to create behavior support plans. We help you balance implementing individualized supports for one child while meeting the needs of all children in the classroom.
- IMPACT offers specialized observations and early childhood mental health consultations.
- IMPACT helps you navigate supporting families through the evaluation and assessment process to determine if early intervention or therapeutic services may be helpful for their child. If children are already receiving services, we help teachers identify classroom strategies to work toward IFSP or IEP goals.
Here are some of the
most popular topics IMPACT consults on:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Language Delay
- Communicating with Therapists
- Understanding IFSP/IEPs
- Developmental Screening
- Power Struggles
- Behavior Tracking and Data Collection
- Developing Behavior Support Plans
- Partnering with Families
- Attachment and Child-Caregiver Relationships
- Supporting Emotional Regulation
- Sensory Needs
- How to Create a Cozy Corner
- Feeding Tubes
- Medical Care Plan (seizures, medication management)
- Prenatal Substance Exposure
- Mealtimes and Picky Eating
- Increasing Engagement at Circle Time
- How to Individualize Activities
- Trauma-Informed Classrooms
- Supporting Dual Language Learners
In addition to live virtual observations, you have the option of utilizing recorded classroom observations. Consultation practice and methods used (e.g. reflective practice, suggested strategies) will be the same when live observations or recorded observations. Please speak to your Inclusion Specialist to determine which would be best for you.
Benefits of Recorded Observations vs. Live On-Site Observations:
- Capture every classroom moment, so you never miss a behavior or learning opportunity.
- None of the distractions caused by having a new person present in your classroom.
- Scheduling flexibility allows you to capture any behavior at any time.
- Access multidisciplinary early childhood education experts, wherever you are.
- An easy-to-use secure file transfer system makes connecting with your consultant simple
- And many more benefits!
Our Satisfied Customers
We’re excited to share with you some of the changes our partner programs have reported:
Pricing for Virtual Consultations
Intro / Single - 1 Consultation
Program or Classroom Support
Support implementing course content
Top-Rated - 3 Consultations
Great value at $90 per consult
Grow and learn with your IMPACT consultant
Program, Classroom, or Child Support
Best Value - 12 Consultations
Best value at $80 per consult
Use once per month or when you need them most
Program, Classroom, or Child Support